Francisco “Frank” Trujillo NAVARRO(1-3,5-6) was born on 15 February 1883 in New Mexico to Jose and Maria Seferina Navarro Trujillo.(4-6) Frank appeared in the census in 1900 in Mora, New Mexico Territory, with his widowed mother and four siblings under the surname of Navarro.(5) Frank married Loreta in about 1903.(6) In 1910 Frank appeared in the 1910 census in Roy, New Mexico Territory living with his wife Loreta, two sons, his mother, and four other family members listed under the surname of Trujillo.(6) In 1918 he was a Laborer for the Union Pacific in Rawlins, Wyoming.(2) Frank submitted draft registration cards for WWI on 10 September 1918 in Rawlins and he listed his permanent home address as Mora County, New Mexico.(2) Frank also listed his wife, Mrs. Lareta Trujillo in Mora, New Mexico as his nearest living relative.(2) Frank was medium height, medium build with grey eyes and brown hair.(2) He died in a gas explosion in Frontier Mine No. 1 on 14 August 1923 at the age of 40 in Frontier, Wyoming.(4) Frank’s body was shipped to Rawlins and he was buried on 20 August 1923 in Rawlins, Wyoming.(4)
1. Kemmerer Republican, (Kemmerer, Lincoln, Wyoming), 24 August 1923, page 1, microfilm; Lincoln County Library, 519 Emerald Street, Kemmerer, Lincoln, Wyoming 83101.
2. "United States World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918," database with images, FamilySearch," digital, FamilySearch, FamilySearch.org (: online 28 February 2018), Frank Trujillo Navarro; citing United States World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, Frank Trujillo Navarro, 1917-1918; citing Mora County, New Mexico, United States, NARA microfilm publication M1509 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 1,711,804; https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KXTH-VSF : 12 December 2014.
3. Sneddon Robert T. Inspector (Dist 1) & Robert V. Hotchkiss Inspector (Dist2), "State Coal Mine Inspectors Of Wyoming, Districts No. 1 and 2," year: 1923; report, 1923; , Wyoming State Archives on microfilm, Cheyenne, Wyoming.
4. Frank T. Navarro, death certificate file no. 1465 (14 August 1923), State of Wyoming, Wyoming State Archives, 2301 Central Avenue, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001.
5. 1900, , population schedules, Year: 1900; Census Place: Mora, Mora, New Mexico; Page: 6; Enumeration District: 0069; FHL microfilm: 1241001, Francisco Navarro; digital images, Ancestry.com (online : online 14 July 2018); Ancestry.com. 1900 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004..
6. 1910, , population schedule, Year: 1910; Census Place: Roy, Mora, New Mexico; Roll: T624_916; Page: 12B; Enumeration District: 0134; FHL microfilm: 1374929, Francisco Trujillo; digital images, Ancestry.com (: online 14 July 2018); Ancestry.com. 1910 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Lehi, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006.