Josâe Roberto "Robert" TRUJILLO(1–2) was born on 5 March 1886 in Taos, New Mexico Territory to Vincent TRUJILLO and Maria Sara GRAHAM.(3–5) He was baptized on 15 March 1886 in Taos, New Mexico Territory.(5) Robert married Raquel about 1906 in probably New Mexico Territory.(6) He appeared in the census in 1910 in Talpa, Taos, New Mexico Territory living with his wife Raquel and baby daughter.(6) In 1910 Robert was working as a laborer for a sheep camp.(6) Robert submitted draft registration cards for WWI on 5 June 1917 in Routt County, Colorado where he was employed as a sheep shearer for Stanley Brock in Colorado.(4) Robert was described as short, slender build, with dark brown eyes and black hair he was not bald and had no disability.(4) He appeared in the census in 1920 in Routt County, Colorado where he was living with his wife and three sons.(7) in 1920 Robert was working as a coal miner in the coal mine.(7) He died in a gas explosion in Frontier No. 1 coal mine on 14 August 1923 at the age of 37 in Frontier, Wyoming.(3) Robert was buried on 19 August 1923 in Green River, Wyoming.(3)
1. Kemmerer Republican, (Kemmerer, Lincoln, Wyoming), 24 August 1923, page 1, microfilm; Lincoln County Library, 519 Emerald Street, Kemmerer, Lincoln, Wyoming 83101.
2. Sneddon Robert T. Inspector (Dist 1) & Robert V. Hotchkiss Inspector (Dist2), "State Coal Mine Inspectors Of Wyoming, Districts No. 1 and 2," year: 1923; report, 1923; , Wyoming State Archives on microfilm, Cheyenne, Wyoming.
3. Robert Trujillo, death certificate file no. 1396 (14 August 1923), State of Wyoming, Wyoming State Archives, 2301 Central Avenue, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001.
4. "United States World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918," database with images, FamilySearch," digital, FamilySearch, FamilySearch.org (: online digital 3 March 2018), Robert Trujillo; citing United States World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, "United States World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KZK6-MH8 : 12 December 2014), Robert Trujillo, 1917-1918; citing Routt County, Colorado, United States, NARA microfilm publication M1509 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 1,561,801..
5. "New Mexico Births and Christenings, 1726-1918," database, FamilySearch, "New Mexico Births and Christenings, 1726-1918," indexed online, (: online 3 March 2018), 11 February 2018), Josâe Roberto Trujillo, 05 Mar 1886; citing , reference 2:3SN696F; FHL microfilm 17,011..
6. 1910, , population schedule, Year: 1910; Census Place: Talpa, Taos, New Mexico; Roll: T624_919; Page: 4B; Enumeration District: 0262; FHL microfilm: 1374932, Robert Trujillo; digital images, Ancestry.com (: online digital 3 March 2018); Ancestry.com. 1910 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Lehi, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006..
7. 1920, , population schedule, Year: 1920; Census Place: Precinct 10, Routt, Colorado; Roll: T625_171; Page: 1B; Enumeration District: 146, Robert Truxillo; digital images, Ancestry.com (: online digital 3 March 2018); Ancestry.com. 1920 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2010. Images reproduced by FamilySearch.