(1) Kemmerer Republican, (Kemmerer, Lincoln, Wyoming), 24 August 1923, page 1, microfilm; Lincoln County Library, 519 Emerald Street, Kemmerer, Lincoln, Wyoming 83101.
(2) E Bebber, death certificate file no. 1412 (14 August 1923), State of Wyoming, Wyoming State Archives, 2301 Centeral Avenue, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001.
(3) Cemetery-Headstone, Kemmerer City Cemetery, Kemmerer, Lincoln, Wyoming. Personal photograph, property of and in possession of Roberts Roots & Branches, of headstone taken between 2000 and 2003., Attilio & Agioio Bebber headstone.
(4) 1910, population schedule, Year: 1910; Census Place: Middle, Sweetwater, Wyoming; Roll: T624_1746; Page: 11A; Enumeration District: 0119; FHL microfilm: 1375759, Agedo Baber; digital images, Ancestry.com (: online digital 18 July 2011); Ancestry.com. 1910 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Lehi, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006..
(5)Kemmerer Gazette, Wyoming Newspaper Project Online (: accessed 5 March 2018), Kemmerer Camera no. 42 February 24, 1915, page 5.
(6) Marriage Records, Western States Marriage Record Index, BYU/Idaho Special Collections, Rexberg, Idaho, online. firstname.lastname@example.org, ID#177605.
(7) Kemmerer City Cemetery (Kemmerer City, Lincoln, Wyoming), Lincoln County Historical Societies, Lincoln County Historical Societies, index cards (: online 2018), Maria Bebber.
(8) "U.S. World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918," digital, Ancestry.com. U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005., Ancestry.com (: online digital 5 March 2018), Atilio Babor; citing United States, Selective Service System. World War I Selective Service System Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918. Washington, D.C.:, FHL microfilm 2,022,321.
(9) Sneddon Robert T. Inspector (Dist 1) & Robert V. Hotchkiss Inspector (Dist2), "State Coal Mine Inspectors Of Wyoming, Districts No. 1 and 2," year: 1923; report, 1923; Wyoming State Archives on microfilm, Cheyenne, Wyoming.