T. K. KANADA(1-3) was born about 1888 in Japan.(4-5) He died in a gas explosion in Frontier No. 1 coal mine on 14 August 1923 at the age of 35 in Frontier, Lincoln, Wyoming, United States.(3-5) He was buried on 19 August 1923 at Salt Lake City Cemetery in Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah.(3-5) He was married.(1-2,4)
1. Kemmerer Republican, (Kemmerer, Lincoln, Wyoming), 24 August 1923, page 1, microfilm; Lincoln County Library, 519 Emerald Street, Kemmerer, Lincoln, Wyoming 83101.
2. Sneddon Robert T. Inspector (Dist 1) & Robert V. Hotchkiss Inspector (Dist2), "State Coal Mine Inspectors Of Wyoming, Districts No. 1 and 2," year: 1923; report, 1923; , Wyoming State Archives on microfilm, Cheyenne, Wyoming.
3. Utah Division of State History (Salt Lake City Cemetery, 200 N Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84103), Utah Division of State History, Utah Division of State History, online records (www.slcgov.com/cemetery : online 19 June 2018), K Kanada-plot V_2_9_2E; Utah Dept of Heritage & Arts.
4. T. Kanada, death certificate file no. 1411 (14 August 1923), State of Wyoming, Wyoming State Archives, 2301 Central Avenue, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001.
5. K Kanada entry, Utah, Death Registers, 1847-1966, Death date 19 Aug 1923, Utah State Archives and Records Service, Ancestry.com. Utah, Death Registers, 1847-1966 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2010, Salt Lake City, UT, Utah.